- Colorectal, Breast, Lung, glioblastoma, etc…
- Colorectal & Lung
- Colorectal cancer
- Lung cancer, colorectal cancer, thyroid, melanoma, etc.
- Breast cancer
- Breast, Bladder, Head & Neck, Li-Fraumeni syndrome, brain tumor, colorectal cancer, osteosarcoma, rhabdomyocarcinoma, adrenocortical carcinoma, etc.
- Cowden syndrome, hamartoma, breast cancer, thyroid cancer, cancer of the uterine lining (endometrial cancer), Head & neck carcinoma.
- Colorectal, ovary, breast, lung, brain, and stomach cancer
- Breast cancer & ovarian cancer
- Breast, ovarian, and colorectal cancers, Proteus syndrome, (a rare condition characterized by overgrowth of the bones, skin, and other tissues)
- Brain tumors (gliomas & glioblastomas), bile duct tumors& acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- AML, cholangiocarcinoma, sarcomas, central cartilaginous tumors
- Colorectal cancer sensitivity to Irinotecan
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia or chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Myelo-proliferative disordes (essential thrombocythemia, polycythemiavera, primary myelofibrosis)
Investigational in patients who are being considered for treatment with aspirin to reduce risk of cardiovascular events
GIST, acute myeloid leukaemia (AML), sinonasal natural killer T-cell lymphoma (NKTCL), some types of melanoma and a type of testicular cancer (seminoma)Chronic eosinophilic leukaemia, GIST.
Breast cancer, Li-Fraumeni syndrome, some brain tumours& in a type of bone cancer called osteosarcoma.